quarta-feira, 13 de abril de 2011

I can’t remember!
And I can realize now...
What is fate and or is lie!
Fate is the lie!
I heard the soft chords from your memories…
Suddenly I figure out everything!
We have moments for life.
And life for moments!

Always there will be white lies!
Now, deny me please.
What was done is now undone!
Doesn’t matter when or with whom!
The chords always tell me the truth beneath your eyes.
Why don’t you change the secrets now, and they will become white lies!
Change the damn chords and don’t sing to me anymore!
Take me out these old feelings.
From old moments. From unreal friends!
Unreal truths! Unreal moments!

Everything it’s made to never last!
And I still like the chords from your memories.
I still see the white lies beneath your hair!
Beautiful lies. Horrible truths!
Ugly girls always come to me and say:
“Stay with me, sing me a chord and tell me a joke”
Unbearable. I always kept my silence. Fade and return!

Return and fade out! I wish I could take a picture to what was our moment!
Moments which never last.
They’re always will be in a rush!
In a rush for you!
They never last for me. I have no fate throw my shrink path.
And no one cares about it. I’m locked in my truly soul!
My lonely undeniable truths, and my alone moments. Real moments.
That’s what my life is made out!
Undeniable truths about unbroken lies!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário